Thursday, May 22, 2014

Busy. Busy. Busy.

I am posting this Thursday night instead of the usual Friday morning. I am going to be out of town Friday through the weekend going to see a concert. Anyways, the courses I am taking are going great. I decided not to start on MIT 6.00CS because it was from 2007 I believe, and I found that a brand new updated version would be starting on June 11th on edX. I replaced that course with an introductory Algebra class on Udacity, and I am glad I did. The class is a very nice refresher since it has been a few years since I have taken any math and I really need good math skills for Computer Science. The other classes I am taking are going well, and I am hoping to finish them up within the next 3 weeks so I can start more advanced classes. I do plan on doing as much of the homework that go along with the classes since they are very good for reinforcing what I learn in the classes.

Welp, that is all for now. A quick one.
 Bye!
- Shane =]

No comments:

Post a Comment